Owners of a Mercedes-Benz drive these top-end luxury vehicles with a lot of pride and honor, and they should. If something happens and it needs to be taken to a Mercedes Benz Certified Auto Repair Center, owners should have confidence in their auto repair center just like they do when they’re behind the wheel.
At City of Stars Collision Center in Los Angeles, it’s our goal to be the repair facility that meets the highest standards for integrity, safety and workmanship — more importantly, meeting your standards as well. This is one reason why we were awarded the Mercedes Benz Certified Auto Repair Cert. , which highlights top performing Mercedes-Benz auto body shops that demonstrate superior performance in areas including customer satisfaction.
Check out some of the things our customers have said about us:
- “My best friend brought his S550 into City of Stars to have his bumper fixed, which is a pretty specific thing to have done with this make and model. These guys took care of some additional issues which had nothing to do with why he brought his car in. The car came out looking phenomenal. Absolutely met his needs. These are the top guys, if you bring your car anywhere else you will regret it. (Yelp reviewer, G.S. 2020)
- “My family has come here a few different times and every time the service is impeccable. I most recently worked with Roggy, and he was incredibly kind, attentive, and went above and beyond. Highly recommend this place!” (Yelp reviewer, 2020)
Whether you drive a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz model, it’s critical to have your vehicle serviced by a certified Mercedes-Benz mechanic. Not only do the specially-trained Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles certified mechanics have the knowledge that’s required to keep your Mercedes-Benz in top shape, but you also have the satisfaction of knowing we use only quality parts.
Why should you choose repair by a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center? Here are a few reasons:
- Eligible Mercedes-Benz customers receive complimentary towing to our facility via Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
- Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts will help to maintain the original performance and integrity of your Mercedes-Benz, regardless of the type of repairs you need.
- Our specially-trained repair technicians use factory-approved methods to help produce repairs that are safer to get you back on the road in as little time as possible.
- Our facilities have invested extensive Mercedes-Benz specified tooling to make sure that our technicians have the best tools for every type of repair.
- Only Mercedes-Benz Approved Aluminum Repair Facilities are factory-authorized to repair Mercedes-Benz ASF aluminum construction.
- Our first-quality repairs not only will help maximize your vehicle’s value, but you also have a limited lifetime warranty on paint repairs through OEM paint suppliers.
From auto body repair, paintless dent repair, paint matching and repair, frame repair, on-site car rental, diagnostics, towing, and insurance negotiation, you can feel confident that Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles offers the best possible service with certified Mercedes-Benz mechanics experienced with the most cutting-edge auto repair methods and technology.
Mercedes-Benz is synonymous with quality. You expect quality – and quality service is what you receive with City of Stars Collision Center in Los Angeles Area.